A must-have for the perfect summer afternoon, this colorful passion fruit and rum cocktail is as colorful as a mermaid.
- 2 parts Sugar Island Coconut Rum
- 2 parts Sugar Island Spiced Rum
- 2 parts passion fruit juice
- 1 part orange juice
- Juice of half a lime
- ½ part simple syrup
- ½ part grenadine
- Blue Curacao
- Kiwi slice and strawberry for garnish
Build all ingredients, carefully float with Blue Curacao; garnish with sliced kiwi and strawberry.
Island Time Spritz
Created by Pamela Wiznitzer, USBG NY Chapter President and Creative Director Seamstress, NY
- 1 part Sugar Island Coconut Rum
- 1 part Pineapple Juice
- ¾ part Lemon Juice
- ¾ part Aperol
- ¼ Simple Syrup
- Sparkling Rose
Combine together over ice. Garnish with pineapple chunks on a skewer.
- 1.5 parts Sugar Island Coconut Rum
- .75 parts Fresh Kiwi Puree
- .25 parts Fresh Lemon Juice
- .75 parts Pineapple Juice
In a glass shaker, add all ingredients, add ice and shake and strain over crushed ice. Garnish with Kiwi wheel and a pineapple leaf.